Week 1: Root Chakra
- Foundation of the entire chakra system associated with primal instincts for safety and nourishment, both physical and emotional.
- Acts as link between our internal energetic system and the outer world.
- Location: Base of the spine
- Color: Red
- Themes: Connection to your environment, the Earth & yourself.
- Developmental Stage: Birth to two years when we develop trust or mistrust of our caregivers, the world around us and life itself.
- When Balanced: Feels grounded, secure & at peace with the moment.
Suggestions for checking in with this energy system
- Focus your attention on the area at the base of your spine and notice what you feel.
- Do you feel a subtle stillness and solid grounding in this area or do you feel more of a chaotic, restless energy with no place to settle?
- Do any words, images, scents, sounds or memories come to mind as you focus in? If so, it may be helpful to make a note of them.
- Take a few moments to breathe stillness and quiet into this area.
- Repeat, either out loud or internally, one or more of the mantras above if they feel right.
Free Gift of the Week
All orders over $100 (before sales tax and shipping) will receive a free pair of raw mineral stud earrings.
Choose between clear quartz druzy and the chakra mineral of the week. This week, 11/6-11/12, your root chakra mineral choices are black tourmaline & garnet. Please leave a note at checkout or email me (include order #) at email@example.com with your preference.